ADULT EDUCATION BUDGET CLASSROOM LEARNING (AEB)
What is the "Adult Education Budget"?
he Adult Education Budget (AEB) funds education and training for adults aged 19 and above.
Some of these qualifications funded through the AEB include basic English and maths skills, basic digital and adult community learning.
The Mayor of London has taken over responsibility for the Adult Education Budget from the government start of the academic year 2019/20.
Who can get support?
You can get our funded support if you are :
- Aged over 19
- Living in an eligible area of London
- Earn less than the London Living Wage ( £20,572.50 annually)
- Eligibility criteria apply
Give your business the edge and unlock your workforces full potential
Invest in your staff, invest in your business – developing your workforce needn’t be overwhelming, whatever your size of business.
As a proud delivery partner of the Greater London Authority Adult Education, Pathway Group is here to help unlock your teams true potential.
- Establish learning needs, identify personal and professional development opportunities
- Together develop a flexible learning plan, that takes into consideration your circumstances
- Help to develop skills and knowledge relating to your topic(s) of study
- Information, advice and guidance, along with encouragement and motivation to do well
By enhancing the career prospects of your employees, you’ll also benefit from their improved health, wellbeing and confidence.
- ESOL Pre-Entry to Level 1
- Business and Administration Level 2
- Aged 19 or above
- Claiming JSA, ESA, Housing Benefit and Income Support
- Resident in the UK or EU country for at least 3 years
This programme is 2 to 26 weeks depending on the course route taken