knowledge to change the world
- To provide accessible and affordable high quality learning experience to its students that will equip them with the knowledge and skills required for a successful and rewarding career.
- To recruit and retain highly skilled members of staff and ensure that they have research and development opportunities in their respective fields;
- To recognise and reward members of staff who make an outstanding contribution, characterised by efficient, effective and high quality delivery, to teaching and the support of its students;
- To maintain and improve its status, as a provider of quality education
- To become one of the leading providers of further and higher education in the UK, committed, open and trustworthy to its stakeholders, including the accreditating and awarding bodies and student community both here and abroad.
- To promote equality of opportunity for all its students and members of staff by demonstrating opposition to all forms of discrimination in every aspect of its operations.
- To create a welcoming atmosphere for its students, members of staff and visitors.
- To invest in staff development and to promote and reward outstanding performance.