An Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing will give your staff all the skills and tools needed to be a fully proficient member of your company’s marketing team, assisting in promoting your products and ultimately driving sales through a number of different channels.
Apprentices can be any age and either an existing member of staff or a new recruit. We can conduct free pre-screening and commercial recruitment for new apprentices if required.
Typical Job Roles Include: Digital Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Co-ordinator, Campaign Executive, Social Media Executive, Content Co-ordinator, Email Marketing Assistant, SEO Executive, Analytics Executive, Digital Marketing Technologist.
- 13 month Apprenticeship programme focused on Digital Marketing, Web and Social Media
- Hands on training in marketing principles, customer lifecycles, data analytics, social media, web and app coding foundations, SEO, email marketing, content marketing, data protection and business processes
- 1 Internationally recognised vendor certification (Google Analytics)
- 2 British Computer Society module completion certifications
- Affiliate membership Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Affiliate membership of BCS as a Chartered IT Professional
With 20 days of real hands on Technical Training in the KC College and complementary flexible training with hundreds of hours of online and mobile training content. The Apprentice will also develop their skills on the job through workplace coaching and mentoring as well as job shadowing.
Our training is focused to have an immediate practical impact in the work place and avoid the exam cram mentality. Exams are taken later during the cycle after the apprentice has completed their knowledge training and grown within their job role through practical application of skills.
- Our Trainers are real Award-Winning Tech industry professionals
- Employer Focused Scheduling of training to allow organisations to choose their preferred delivery models
- Commercial apprentice recruitment to ensure high quality applicants
- Exclusive free training add-ons to support other non-technical skills your apprentice may require (customer service and customer experience, sales foundations, business communication, project management and team leading)
- In-house Pearson Vue testing centre
- Support with funding and levy consultancy